Eastview Terrace Residence Halls
Reservations are available on a first come first served basis. All room charges are the responsibility of the guest. Payment for all services is due upon check-in.
**Use reference code (MoleBio19) if requested**
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATIONS and COST:
Eastview Terrace, single room: $67.25/night/person
- Single occupancy
- Climate controlled
- Private bathroom in room
- Meal plan provided to eat meals in the Penn State Dining Commons
WHEN ARE ROOMS AVAILABLE:
- Summer Symposium in Molecular Biology (July 30 – August 2, 2019)
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
- Early Departures: A “Refund Request” form, available at all check-in locations, must be completed at the time of your early departure, and all keys and cards must be returned to complete the check-out process. You will be charged for the length of your stay, plus a one-night penalty.
WHERE WILL I BE CHECKIN IN TO GET MY ROOM KEY?
- All participants staying in on-campus housing for the Symposium will be checking in at the Redifer Commons Desk.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK IN/CHECK OUT::
- Standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m., for adult conferences. The Redifer Commons desk is staffed 24 hours per day, so you can check-in when you arrive no matter what time of the day it is. University and student staff will assist with check-in and check-out, as well as answer questions and supply information as requested. Standard check-out time is noon for adult conferences. Early arrival or late departure requests must be submitted to Conference Services by the guest.
- Campus Housing
- Redifer Commons Desk – Tel: 814-865-5263
- Campus Housing
WHAT ABOUT PARKING ON CAMPUS:
- Parking passes are required to park on campus. Please indicate in your Symposium reservation if you will need a parking pass. Parking passes are $32 for use during the Symposium and you will be allowed to park near your housing. Please order a parking pass through the symposium registration process.
WHAT ABOUT MEALS:
- All meals (except breakfast) during your stay with us are on your own. Those staying in on-campus housing do have the opportunity to each their meals in the dining commons located throughout the University Park Campus.
TRAVELING AROUND CAMPUS:
- You may easily walk from the on-campus housing location to the Summer Symposium location and downtown State College or ride the Campus Loop and Link buses free of charge on campus.